What’s New at M&F Bank
New Business Online 6.0
First time log in
Beginning 12/21/2018, Business Online users will log on as usual with their same user name and password. *note Access ID will now show as user name.
• For token users, log on as usual using the same token. New tokens are not required. Soft tokens will be available in the near future.
• If new user agreements are needed, then users will be asked to read and approve the new agreements during the first time logon.
• All account information, history, templates, and previously set employee permissions will be loaded into the system.
New Business Online 6.0 Features
• Responsive design for a better tablet and smartphone experience
• Touch-friendly screens
• Intuitive navigation
• Embedded ACH and Wire transfers
• Supports new “Soft Token” phone app for more convenience – coming soon.
• Enhanced functionality for stop payments
• New Personal Profile to simplify managing user information
• Real-time enrollment for CheckFree® Small Business Bill Pay
M & F Bank is pleased to announce Mobiliti Business for benefit of our business customers!
Mobiliti Business gives business customers the ability to access their business accounts and perform a variety of banking functions from the convenience of a mobile device, using a downloadable app. This is a great addition to our commercial products and you can now offer it to your commercial customers.
What services can I access?
· View account balances and transaction history
· Transfer funds
· Approve or reject funds, ACH and Wire transfers
· Approve or reject Positive Pay exceptions
· Receive alerts for pending approvals
· Submit bill payments or pay eBills
· Approve or reject bill and eBill payments
· View payment history
· Make mobile deposits
· View mobile deposit history
How do I sign up?
Contact Deposit Services 919-687-7800 x8840 to enroll. “Once enrolled, customers can use their mobile device to accomplish the tasks listed above”
*Message and data rates may apply. Mobiliti™ is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
How do I download the app?
Customers can download it directly from either the Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on the mobile device’s operating platform. Click on the button below to download the app to your phone.
How do I log in?
Users may log in to Mobiliti Business using access ID and password. Business customers that have been issued a security token will need the token to log in to Mobiliti Business. A security question will be asked and after answering, terms and conditions will be displayed. You will need to review and accept.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
Customers who wish to use Mobile Deposit must enroll in Mobiliti Business and have an Apple or Google Android device with a working camera. Customers must also download the most current version of Mobiliti Business onto the device to ensure proper access to the Deposit option.