Investing in North Carolina for 115 Years
Why M&F Bank?
- We recycle 70% of our deposits back into the communities that we serve in the form of loans. This means that doing business with us is an investment in the place you live.
- We have maintained an outstanding Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating for 33 years. This shows our proven track record of meeting the credit needs of the individuals, businesses, and nonprofits in our local communities.
- We make decisions locally. This means that you can trust that decisions are made by people who have a shared interest in the individuals and businesses of your community.
earn up to
access your account anytime with
Banking made more simple, convenient, and seamless – with just a touch.
- Lock and unlock your debit card with M&F Wallet.
- Deposit checks up to $2,500 for individual customers and $5,000 for business customers.
- Easily set, customize, and modify purchase alerts.
Small Business Lending
Let our experienced lenders guide you to the loan program that’s right for you.
- SBA 504: Long-term, fixed rate financing up to $5 million for major fixed assets.
- SBA 7(a): Loan amounts up to $5 million; best option for when real estate is a part of a business purchase.
Access to a Nationwide ATM Network
M&F Bank now offers free access to a nationwide network of approximately 13,000 ATMs, through a partnership with Wells Fargo. This partnership is a part of Wells Fargo’s commitment to support economic growth in African American communities, where minority depository institutions like M&F Bank, provide consumer loan credit, small business lending, and other banking services.
Join our mailing list!
Your privacy is our policy. We don’t sell or share your info.
Join us in social media and stay tuned!
You may also be interested in:
To receive the bonus and higher rate of interest, you must meet all qualifiers of the Dash Checking account to include opening the account with a minimum of $50, conducting a minimum of 15 debit card transactions that total at least $350 per statement cycle (transactions must post and clear during the statement cycle), logging in at least once to online/mobile banking per statement cycle, and receiving an e-statement. The rates stated above may change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of January 1, 2021. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.