Are you constantly on the go? Do you enjoy the convenience of electronic banking? Do you want to earn interest and avoid those pesky maintenance fees? We have the account to help manage your busy lifestyle. M&F Bank’s Dash Checking Account was designed with you in mind — an interest-bearing account with no monthly maintenance fees.
And if you’re concerned about the availability of ATMs, with Dash Checking, you may be eligible to receive up to $15 back per statement cycle with the M&F Bank nationwide ATM Fee Refunds.
In order to earn the higher rate of interest on the Dash Checking Account and receive up to $15 back per statement cycle in ATM fee refunds, you must meet the following qualifiers (a lower interest rate is earned when qualifiers are not met):
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Conduct a minimum of 15 debit card transactions that total at least $350 per statement cycle (transactions must post and clear during the statement cycle)
- Login at least once to online/mobile banking per statement cycle
- Receive an e-statement
- Conduct at least one bill pay transaction or direct deposit per statement cycle
Interest rate information:*
- 1.05% Annual Percentage Yield (“APY”) on balances up to $10,000
- An interest rate of .25% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from .25% to .26% depending upon the balance in the account
- .01% APY if qualifiers are not met
*The rates stated above may change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of January 1, 2018. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.