Please read this E-SIGN Disclosure carefully and keep a copy for your records.
The following disclosures are required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-SIGN”). They are necessary to open your account electronically. By clicking in the boxes next to the documents on this page and/or the following pages (or, where applicable, clicking “Accept” or “I Accept” next to the documents), you are consenting to electronically receive the relevant account-opening disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, and other documents contained therein (collectively, the “Electronic Disclosures”).
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain the Electronic Disclosures, you must have:
- a personal computer, operating system and a telecommunication connection to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing e- Statements and Disclosures you receive from us electronically via access to our website;
- an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, cookies, and pop-up windows;
- sufficient storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher; and
- an e-mail account with an Internet service provider and the appropriate
You also confirm that your electronic device will meet these specifications and requirements and will permit you to access and retain the Electronic Disclosures each time you access and use the M&F Bank online account opening service.
Please click on the PDF files or HTML links, select Print, select your printer and click on OK or select Save to retain a copy on your PC. If you are working on a public computer, you should not engage in online account opening.
How to Obtain Paper Copies. You may obtain paper copies of any of the Electronic Disclosures by notifying us at Eservices@mfbonline.com or writing to us at M&F Bank, Attn: Loan Operations, 2634 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd., Durham, NC 27707.