What’s New at M&F Bank
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Convenience and Benefits
- $50 minimum to open an account
- Monthly Maintenance Fee – $7 with electronic statement / $9 with paper statement
- $750 minimum daily balance to waive maintenance fee
- Cellular Telephone Protection
- ID Protect®
- Travel & Leisure Discount Membership (registration / enrollment required)
- Unlimited teller transactions
- Unlimited check writing privileges / Point of Sale transactions per cycle
- Free VISA® Debit Card featuring uChoose Rewards®
- Unlimited access to M&F Bank ATMs
- 24 hour account information with DIRECT ACCESS
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay with MFBonline
- Check protection available to cover accidental overdrafts
- Includes CardValet®
Gifts. Event Tickets. Travel.
Register and start redeeming your points for travel, activities, event tickets, gift cards and more!
With UChoose Rewards you can shop like you normally would in store and watch the reward’s add up. Plus when you shop with participating UChoose Reward retailers you earn even more points! Find out more at UChooseRewards.com
Simply use your M & F Bank VISA debit card and earn points on all your purchases. You’ll earn 1 point for every $2 spent every time you use your card for Signature Point of Sale purchases. You’ll earn even more points when you shop at participating merchants.
Enjoy Your Rewards
Redeem points for travel, activities, event tickets, gift cards and more! You’ll find special offers at UChooseRewards.com featuring more Rewards or fewer points!